Happy Homes Remodeling follows these basic steps to help you achieve your ideal home renovation!
1. At our Design Consultation we will:
- Review our credentials with you, including our Class A + BLD license, LEAD certificate, and
two million dollar liability policy;
- Discuss your desired scope of work and budget specifications;
- Collaborate with you on your desired style and recommend materials to enhance your
2. Soon after we will develop our Free Estimate, which will:
- Include the scope of work and initial selected materials;
- Outline the agreed upon budget and timeline for your project.
3. As we move towards construction, we will continue to work with you to Finalize Design. We
- Bring material selection samples to your home or refer you to our trusted partners for the
broadest possible range of choices for materials;
- Refine project design drawings;
- Make any necessary adjustments to the budget.
4. We will continue to keep you updated during the Pre-Construction Period, during
- Materials are ordered;
- Our staff remain available to you for any questions or issues that arise.
5. Construction will begin on schedule. You will receive:
- Regular updates on the progress of your job;
- Flexible start and stop times according to your needs.
6. After construction is complete we will have a final Wrap-up Meeting, including:
- A walk through ensuring job satisfaction;
- Review of applicable warranties, including all manufacturers’ warranties as well as a one-year
warranty on workmanship.
Class A+BLD License
P: 703.574.0277 / F: 703.302.5778
4264-K Entre Ct, Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Happy Homes Remodeling